Be Bond！ Keep in touch and welcome back Alumni!
Bond alumni are from over 30 countries, participating actively in Finance, Technology, Art, Education etc., with outstanding achievements. The Bond Alumni Association establishes a bond among Bond graduates, in communications, for a variety of professional areas. It also fosters the connections between Bond alumni and their Alma Mater.
- Transcripts: Please click here to download the application form, fill it out and send to: email@example.com. After receiving an email confirmation, you will be able to pay the fee to complete the application. The processing time is about 5 business days.
- Bond Graduates Group: Alumni are welcome to update their profiles and join in the alumni group based on the year of graduation. Please click here to download the form, fill it out and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org The contact person of the alumni association will check the information and then send the group invitation.
- Alumni Gatherings: Alumni meetings will be held at irregular intervals, to encourage Bond Alumni to chat and find ways to cooperate with each other.
- Admission Rewards: Bond Alumni will receive a special Bond rewards by recommending new students who successfully enroll in Bond. In addition, Alumni can apply to become Bond Alumni ambassadors, to participate in Bond promotion activities, and received more benefits. Please contact Bond Admissions to get more information.
- Bond Promotions: Bond cares about Alumni’s success. The school regularly publishes Wechat articles on Bond graduates success stories. Please follow Bond official Wechat account and get to know Bond outstanding alumni. All alumni are welcome to contribute your stories of success.
- Lectures: Bond holds Alumni lectures annually and invites outstanding alumni to share their academic and career success, with the current Bond students.
- Donations: Donations, in any form, are welcome. Let us bond together and make a stronger community.
Alumni Association Volunteer Recruitment
Bond recruit volunteers on a regular basis, to assist in the planning and organization of alumni activities, the collection and sorting of alumni data, and the maintenance of alumni relations. Senior High School students and all graduates are welcome to join us.